Thank you so much God makes all things new for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. ☺️Please head over to her blog and check it out. I really admire her work, what an inspirational blog. I’m so surprise 😳 to receive this award. I mean, WOW! I’m honor to know people read my blog and really enjoy it. Thank you 🙏🏼 so much!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Next, select 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award –you might include a link to this site
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Here are 7 facts about myself:
- I love dogs (would love to own 2 rescue dogs 🐕 )
- I love to read books 📚(catch me sitting in the barnes & noble aisle)
- I love yoga 🧘♀️
- I love drinking tea 🍵 (favorites: green tea, peppermint, hibiscus 🌺 )
- I don’t like shopping at malls (online purchases only, weird 🤨, yes I know! 😌)
- I love to sing in the shower 🚿 🎶
- I’d love to learn a second language (habla un poco de español, this will be my summer project)
What is a Versatile Blogger Award? This award is given to bloggers by bloggers as a recognition of their content and individuality.
It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life, whether everyday or now and then.
The award is run by VBA. Check them out!
The bloggers I nominate…
Well, it’s really hard to narrow the list to only 15 people, because honestly they all have impacted my life personally and as a blogger. Since, I’ve started this journey, they’ve all inspire the development of my writing and personal life. I look forward to reading their post and supporting them as well.
So just like the blogger who nominated me, I will follow along to nominate everyone from my list.
Thanks again, God makes all things new for nominating me for this award. I am glad you enjoy it!
Have a great week!
If you felt encouraged by this post, please leave a comment below.
Please take time to comment, like, share, and subscribe!
Thank you for your support!