Seriously, its been a while since I did this type of post. I’d like to follow a different concept. Recently, read another blog post and wanted to bring you guys something different.
Yes, we all know Summer is coming to a close.
*Thank you so much to all my friends who enjoy ruining the last days of summer with the constant reminder. Safe to say, we are no longer friends, lol!*
I’m excited for the weekend and all the things I have planned. Here’s whats on the agenda:
Five on Friday:
- Tonight, I planned to hang with my nieces, but my mom says they are tired from late night homework session. Hopefully, I could hang with them for a bit, before going out to dinner with my bookclub friends. We’re meeting at a popular place called “Red Cadillac”, supposedly the food is great. I’m hungry, already!
- Saturday, I’m going to meet with my brother and his girlfriend. There’s a festival going on in the city. It happens every year before summer ends (look out for a post about it, soon). Plus, I miss hanging with my brother, he’s done some amazing things this year and what a great way too celebrate his achievements.
- Sundays, I volunteer at church and this weekend, they’re planning another team BBQ. Its always fun to hang out with them, laugh, and enjoy good food. I’m so glad God gave me the grace to step up and volunteer. I really enjoy it!
- I plan to purchase two new books today, there’s a great sale on James Patterson books. I can’t wait to get my hands on them. I’m obsessed with his books. I actually finished two already, (look out for a review soon).
- And lastly, before the weekend is over, I do plan to order some new clothes for the fall. I’ll be heading back to work, soon, I want to change up my professional wardrobe. I think my clothes from last year, were a bit dull and made me feel moody. LOL! I’ll share the new looks, soon!
What are your plans for this weekend?
How are you going to spend the last few days of summer?
Have a bless weekend!
If you felt encouraged by this post please like, share, and comment below.
Thank you for your support!
©TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.