I’d like to thank Steve’s Country for nominating me again. Checkout his page, especially his poems.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
-List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
-Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
-Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- What is your favorite fruit? Bananas, because it’s a great way to sweeten any smoothie, oatmeal, Greek yogurt, or on-the-go. Great snack after a workout.
- What is your favorite meat? Shrimp, salmon, and chicken. Order matters of significance.
- Do you like to make your own juice or buy it? Does making a smoothie count as making my own drink? Mostly I drink water and infused with fruits.
- Do you like to bake? I’m straight out of the box kind-of-Girl. 😉 I’d love to bake and decorate treats.
- Do you like to cook? Yes and no. As I’m single, I like to simplify my cooking. But I love cooking for love ones. Or for that special love of my life.
- Would you rather eat at home or a restaurant every day? Both. There needs to be a balance. Eat at home is special, but so is eating at a restaurant.
- Do you like to travel? Yes.
- Do you enjoy walks in nature? Yes
- Do you enjoy camping? Ah, haven’t been in a very long time. We’ll need plenty of bug spray and loads of blankets. Layers.
- Would you prefer to live by the sea or in the mountains? By the sea. Ocean waves are comforting.
- Would you prefer to live in an apartment/flat, or in a house? Home is where the heart is. As long as there is plenty of food, 😁
Basically anyone who wants to participate. I enjoyed the questions from Steve’s Country. Answer the same questions I received. These questions allow others to get to know the person behind the blog. Join in and just have fun. I’d love to read it. Please pingback to this post.
Thanks Steve’s Country for this award recognition.
Have a great weekend!
If you felt encouraged by this post, please Like, Comment, and share.
This post contains affiliate links. I love these products a lot and wanted to share them with you. Please refer to Disclaimer for more information.
The hat keeps my head warm and fits comfortably (not tight). The fur part at the top can detach (unbutton) so it makes it easier to wash. The gloves fit snug and the fleece material keeps the hands warm. The bonus feature of touch screen is very accurate. I still have access to my iPhone functions without removing my gloves. Of course, you can choose your color preference. But makes a great gift or stocking stuffer. Click here for hat or gloves.
Eliminates ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and reduce redness after shaving or waxing. There’s a cooling sensation when applied. I love the way my skin feels and looks smooth, less irritated. Perfect for men and women, Click here!
It has a soft and peaceful fragrance. This oil supports hair growth, replenishes and moisturizes my hair in the fierce cold season. My ends are where I concentrate it the most. I love the glossy finish. A little goes a long way. A great way to grow healthy hair, Click here!
Young Living : Stress Away
I love the smell of this oil. When I combine this with Lavender oil, it helps me to sleep through the entire night. Throughout the day, I’ll wear it as a fragrance. It helps to reduce stress at work. Click here!
Save 10% off on all orders. Use Code: TiffLee10
New customers get 15% off when you click 👉🏼 Sharing is Caring