Thanks Steve’s Country for this award. I’m super late. Whew! 😅 I made it just in time before 2019 ends.
Definitely go checkout his blog. Great content and beautiful nature pictures.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mentioned the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post (s).
Three things about Me:
1. I love sci-fi movies and shows: my favorite is Star Trek: Next Generation
2. I’m obsessed with chocolate chip cookies
3. Every year, I change up my wardrobe.
- Do you dream…a little…a lot? Does daydreaming count, too? 😆 I am always dreaming and sleeping.
- What is your favorite vegetable? 🤔 spinach, perfect for smoothies.
- Do you enjoy walking…what time of day? Yes, especially when the scenery is beautiful. However, I don’t like when it’s bitter cold. I’ll stay inside. 😁
- If there was a large abandoned house with $1 million hidden in it, and you were told you could look for it for one week, only between midnight and 3 am, and all you could bring with you would be matches, candles and one tool of your choice, no electronic items of any kind. And you would be by yourself. Would you do it? 😂🤣 i don’t like watching scary movies, why would I even do this.
- Do you like, or would you like to try, downhill skiing? Actually I’d love to learn snowboarding. Oh that would be fun. 😃
I nominate anyone who wants it. It’s a great way to get to know the writers behind the blog. Please answer the same questions I received. Thanks again Steve, this is fun.
Stay tune for the next awards. 😁
Please like, share, and comment below!
This post contains affiliate links. I love these products a lot and wanted to share them with you. Please refer to Disclaimer for more information.
Young Living : Christmas Spirit
Tap into the happiness, joy, and comfort associated with the holiday season. It combines Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Spruce for a warm, spicy, and sweet blend. Everyone would love it!
Click here for more details!
This toner has saved my skin. Minimized the appearance of pores and balance my skins pH, to create an even complexion. Simple to read ingredients: witch hazel, aloe Vera, and butterfly tea. Great for all skin types!
TIFFANYLEE10 for 10% off any purchase