In light of the situation going on in our country, let us be mindful of our fears. It’s human nature to be fearful and scared, but let it be temporary moment. Right now, we all need to keep calm, progress in wisdom. Keep living and keep praying and keep believing and keep trusting, God. Make room for Him without the pandemonium. A lot can go wrong, when we are in fear, the promise of faith can help us through this temporary season. Don’t allow the fear to spread, let faith be contagious.
As we continue to stock up on supplies, may we pile on Faith. Make room for God in your life, the time is now. Not pointless, a new way to get through this tension. One verse, can make a difference. It can remove the pressure and tensions. Take yourself from flight to fight, prayer can be the turning point. God can be the answer you need in this darkest hour. Let His light guide you into peace. A peace that passes all understanding.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
II Timothy 1:7
- Sharing is caring. Please make sure to stock up, but please leave some for someone else. I think we’ve taking the whole idea of supplies way to the extreme, and now its preventing others from getting what they need. If you have over in abundance, please make sure to share with your neighbor. Work with others to help each other.
- Physical contact. Minimize physical contact, avoid large crowds, and create distance between yourself and some who’s sick. Just think of creative ways to greet each other. Wash hands frequently. Honestly, shouldn’t we have been doing that anyway.
- Teamwork. Pull together with family or friends. Try to find ways to work together as a team. Support, encourage, and lend to each other. We can get through this together.
- Stock Up. Make sure to have cash, medicine, and batteries available. Although, technology is great, but you never know what may happen. Keep cash handy in case of emergency. Find somewhere at home to keep some cash and in your wallet. Keep medicine on hand, especially for the elders, anyone experiencing allergies, or cough. Keep batteries and flashlights available.
- Fear. Do not allow fear to keep you under arrest. We cannot think clear and be rational while maintaining in hysteria. We don’t want to lose sleep. If you need to keep abreast of what’s going on, limit time spent listening to news. Information is key, but filter what you listen and watch, too much is hazardous. Moderation. Make room for time spent with family, friends, and good fun. Laughter is the best medicine.
“But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.”
Try to remain calm. When we can be at peace, we can make wise decisions as a guide through this temporary storm. Focus your attention on God. Today is your gift, how are you going to live it? Fearfully or Faithfully? Favor is on you and Jesus blood is protecting you. We will get through this. One day at a time. Inhale and exhale 🧘🏻♀️. I am here for anyone who needs prayer.
God bless everyone!
Prayer request, please contact me here!